Sunday, January 11, 2009

First of all, the MacBook Air.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with that thing? What were Apple and Steve Jobs the Retarded Vegan thinking when they made this putrid piece of shit?

This laptop is so ridiculous I can hardly control my horrible rage...Where do I start? Well, a picture is worth a thousand words:




Look at this thing. Sure, it's small but that small comes at a horrible price. First of all, it's made by Apple. That should set off a multitude of warning signs all over your brain. Second of all, thirteen inch screens are for people in the stone age. I could get a laptop with a 13" screen for $600 these days, and guess how much the Macbook Air is?

$2,500 CAD. Twenty Five hundred dollars. A marvelous scam if I ever heard one. Speaking of other laptops, I'm sure you are eager to find out how the Macbook Air compares against other popular netbooks (for the record, I don't really like any netbooks, but this chart proves that Apple is the king of screwing their customers).


Image belongs too...Well, I couldn't really tell. If you are the author of this image and would like it removed, contact me.

The most glaring ridiculous flaw of this netbook to me, is the lack of an Optical Drive. Apple seems to be fond of turning back the clock on technology about a decade. Every netbook in the Air's price range that I have seen has a DVD drive. Second of all, the fucking battery isnt removable. So your dreams of buying extra batteries for when you run out of power on a roadtrip have just been crushed, enjoy it. Not to mention when the shitty Apple OS crashes, and you have to wait until the battery dies before it shuts off.

This laptop is an amazingly overpriced netbook that underperforms like nothing else. It is easily one of the biggest technological blunders Apple has ever dreamed up, and that's quite the accomplishment. All the Air has to show for the massive price is the fact that in can fit into a Manilla Envelope. Which, I guess, will be useful whwn you want to mail it to someone who gives a fuck.


2 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly support this opinion or critical article pertaining to said product or service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want a netbook that doesn't make you feel bad about how tiny your manhood is, are a whole bunch like the Acer Aspire One and the Asus Eee that are both tiny, have all the same features (like the "I don't like CDs because they're smelly" feature) but cost under $500, so you can use all that extra money on crack. Or pillows, whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete